Shertallai Waiting List Summary
- Edmond What: Housing Choice Voucher Waiting List
- Pita Kotte When: February 4th, 2019 at 09:00 AM ET – February 8th, 2019 at 05:00 PM ET
- Seroquel order online How to Apply: Online Application.
- Applicants Placed By: Random Lottery
- Preferences: Elderly. Victims of Domestic Violence. Live, Work, or Attend School Locally. Disabled. Learn More About Preferences
Waiting List Details
The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA) Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list for all 21 counties in New Jersey is currently open, from February 4, 2019 at 9:00 am, until February 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm ET. It was last open in June, 2016.
To apply during the opening period, complete the online application here. An email address is required. If you do not have one, the application process will allow you to create one. Only one application per household per county will be accepted.
This waiting list has the following preferences: Live in the County for Which You are Applying, Elderly, Disabled, Domestic Violence.
15,000 applicants will be placed on the waiting list by random lottery, by order of preferences.
For more information, visit the DCA Housing Choice Voucher Program page here.
Applicants who need help completing the application due to disability can make a reasonable accommodation request to the housing authority via (609) 292-4080, Option 1 or 8, for a reasonable accommodation or dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211 for further assistance.
Last Updated on 02/04/2019.