http://powerguard.quibblecontent.co.uk/casestudies/highlands-remote-farm/ The Town of Southampton Housing Authority’s (“TSHA”) mission is to develop mixed-income housing opportunities in keeping with the rural character of the hamlets and villages of the Town of Southampton. The goals and objectives of the Authority are to:
- Assist in providing greater housing opportunities for both rental and home ownership.
- Preserve and improve existing affordable housing.
- Pursue opportunities to develop additional mixed income housing.
- Provide safe, secure affordable rental housing and prepare residents for future home ownership.
- Educate the community on all facets of home ownership as an ambassador for first time homebuyers